This website uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies, and other data collected by Google. By remaining on this site, your consent is implied.

January 16, 2017: Just as I predicted would eventually happen (back on December 16, 2014), the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) has ended their search for the MH370 plane crash wreckage in their search area without ever finding MH370 in it: Underwater search of 120,000 square-kilometre area in the southern Indian Ocean completed. Wreckage of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 not found there. Malaysia, China and Australia announce decision to suspend the underwater search. "Paul Kennedy, the project director of Fugro – the Dutch company leading the search – acknowledged on Thursday [July 21, 2016] that, if the plane was not found there, "it means it's somewhere else"."

Translate

Thursday, May 29, 2014

MH370's estimated maximum range, based on UAE343, with Inmarsat Arcs added

Hover over image to open it in a larger view.

I updated my MH370's estimated maximum range, based on UAE343 image, by adding the Inmarsat Arcs that were shown on a Malaysian Government image dated 17/03/2014. (I don't have the link for it.)

I'm still analyzing the Inmarsat MH370 Data Communication Logs (PDF), but I don't have anything ready to post yet.

In case you hadn't heard, today they said none of the underwater pings that they had detected were from MH370's black boxes. That came as no surprise to me, considering the fact that the signals they detected were outside of the black box tolerance specifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am using comment moderation and word verification to prevent spam. If you want to provide information, but remain anonymous, please state that at the beginning of your comment, and I will not publish it.

If you want to communicate with me, either use the Contact Form or leave your email in a comment and I will contact you but not publish it. I do not use Twitter, Facebook, etc. therefore I am unable to communicate with you using those.

I appreciate any useful information relevant to the disappearance of MH370.